Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Private transport (private bus, van or car)

I am starting a new job in Changi South about April 2012 and I am looking for a private transport in the morning and evening. I need to reach office about 8.30 AM and leaving at 6 PM. I have been trying hard to find over the internet but can't find anything. So I hope this blog post allow people who are facing same issue to post and maybe I can work out something.

I am staying in the West (Choa Chu Kang / CCK, Yew Tee) and hope to travel to Changi South Street 1 (can be Expo, Changi Business Park or any other Changi South areas).

Please comment if you are also looking for one such transport (i.e. maybe we can pull enough people to start one service) or if you are the relevant service provider. Thanks.

4 comments:

PLAYEURS Furkid said...

I dont mind sharing a cab with you.

But I don't take it everyday, but at least 3 times a week.

Let me know if you're keen: mylovesss@gmail.com

Isabel said...

Hi, I was wondering if you have found a solution? I am staying near your area (upp bt timah just off bt panjang) and am looking to commute to changi biz park daily soon too. Hope to hear from you thank you!

the skinny belly @ hot mail . com (no spaces in between all)

Unknown said...

Hi, did you find any aolution for this. I can see the post is posted on 2012 and this 2016. Hope we have a solution for this by now e.g car pulling or something like that. If so, can you please send me details or you can send me email to majumder.kasturi@gmail.com (no spaces in between). Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi, did you find any aolution for this. I can see the post is posted on 2012 and this 2016. Hope we have a solution for this by now e.g car pulling or something like that. If so, can you please send me details or you can send me email to majumder.kasturi@gmail.com (no spaces in between). Thanks