Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Things I wonder about...

1. Lift which smell of cigarette's smoke so thick you can't breathe. I wonder how the smoker could breathe when he smokes and why he never thinks about other lift users.............
2. Lift which smell of urine. I wonder why there is no public toilet in the HDB to prevent people from urinating in the lift.......
3. Crowds in the MRT (railway) who think that the people in front of him is not going to get down in the incoming station. Some people keep saying "excuse me" with their pronunciation of "skius me" to the person in front of him with the hope that the person will step aside. They saying that although the station is not yet even in sight and the subway is so packed toe to toe. Often, that person they hope to move aside is actually also stopping at the same station. Simply amazing....

No comments: